Each summer for the past twelve years, educators from around the world convene at the Constructing Modern Knowledge summer institute where they learn about learning by taking off their teacher hats, putting on their learner hats, and enjoy the luxury of spending four days working on personally meaningful projects. Project ideas come from the imaginations of participants and often employ cutting edge technologies and materials. Year after year, educators demonstrate their capacity, creativity, and competence by creating complex projects that take our breath away. They do so without any instruction, but in a supportive community with a mountain of resources, peers, an exceptional faculty, and conversations with remarkable guest speakers.
This page features a selection of videos CMK participants made to chronicle their creations.
You may also be interested in the following.
- A review of Constructing Modern Knowledge 2018
- A wrap-up of Constructing Modern Knowledge 2017
- Written reflections by recent Constructing Modern Knowledge participants
- Our Guest Speaker Hall of Fame
- The complete library of recent Constructing Modern Knowledge project videos
Click here to be kept informed about future CMK events!